Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Instructor Reminders

    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2005
      Thanks a million - I'll adjust it in my notes:

      CONRAD - Could you adjust this on the website too? If not that's okay.
      Thanks

      Tsire

      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2005
        well thats what happens when you get a new job :(

        What about the ball review?

        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2005
          Yup - no fault of Isabeau's - just bad timing and good job luck. :)
          The Ball Review is still up in the air - Please oh please someone take it
          off my hands. If worse comes to worst, I'll do it but I'd really rather not
          take on any further teaching comitments. HELP!

          Tsire