Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Instructor Reminders

  • Lisa Adams
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2005
      I can pick up the Friday 11 am EC
      ~Marion~
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Tsire Tuzevo
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 1:38 PM
      Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies Instructor Reminders

      Well folks it seems we have some covering to do.
      Isabeau's boss hasn't granted her the time off she needs and that leaves a
      couple of class slots open.
      THURSDAY 6/16 10-12 - Ball Review
      FRIDAY 11AM ECD- In a Circle: Sellengers Round, Gathering Peascods, Jenny
      Pluck Pears

      ANYONE UP FOR IT?

      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2005
        Thanks a million - I'll adjust it in my notes:

        CONRAD - Could you adjust this on the website too? If not that's okay.
        Thanks

        Tsire

        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2005
          well thats what happens when you get a new job :(

          What about the ball review?

          Message 4 of 8 , May 31, 2005
            Yup - no fault of Isabeau's - just bad timing and good job luck. :)
            The Ball Review is still up in the air - Please oh please someone take it
            off my hands. If worse comes to worst, I'll do it but I'd really rather not
            take on any further teaching comitments. HELP!

            Tsire