RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies Instructor Reminders

    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2005
      Well folks it seems we have some covering to do.
      Isabeau's boss hasn't granted her the time off she needs and that leaves a
      couple of class slots open.
      THURSDAY 6/16 10-12 - Ball Review
      FRIDAY 11AM ECD- In a Circle: Sellengers Round, Gathering Peascods, Jenny
      Pluck Pears

      ANYONE UP FOR IT?

      Tsire
    • Lisa Adams
      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2005
        I can pick up the Friday 11 am EC
        ~Marion~

        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2005
          Thanks a million - I'll adjust it in my notes:

          CONRAD - Could you adjust this on the website too? If not that's okay.
          Thanks

          Tsire

          Message 4 of 8 , May 31, 2005
            well thats what happens when you get a new job :(

            What about the ball review?

            Message 5 of 8 , May 31, 2005
              Yup - no fault of Isabeau's - just bad timing and good job luck. :)
              The Ball Review is still up in the air - Please oh please someone take it
              off my hands. If worse comes to worst, I'll do it but I'd really rather not
              take on any further teaching comitments. HELP!

              Tsire