Re: Crown Ball

  • Evelyn Alden
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5 2:03 PM
      > Is there hopping in this Pavan?
      >
      > pav

      Nope, it's the one where the women pavan around their men, then the men
      pavan around their women. Men don't even have to kneel (although many do)
      Otherwise it's just pavanning forward & back

      Pavan forward (start left foot)
      Pavan forward (start right foot)
      Pavan forward (start left foot)
      Pavan backward (start right foot)

      Women pavan around men (full pavan, start left foot, then start right foot)
      Men pavan around women (full pavan, start left foot, then start right foot)

      Men could go first, I've been wrong about that kind of thing before :)

      katriana
    • Paul A. Byers
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5 4:02 PM

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5 4:17 PM
          >Nope, it's the one where the women pavan around their men, then the men
          >pavan around their women. Men don't even have to kneel (although many do)
          >Otherwise it's just pavanning forward & back

          Ok, so when is the ball. That's 4 dances I can do. :)

          Pav