RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies Instructor Reminders

    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2005
      classes up in rush area on lilies website.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2005
        Well folks it seems we have some covering to do.
        Isabeau's boss hasn't granted her the time off she needs and that leaves a
        couple of class slots open.
        THURSDAY 6/16 10-12 - Ball Review
        FRIDAY 11AM ECD- In a Circle: Sellengers Round, Gathering Peascods, Jenny
        Pluck Pears

        ANYONE UP FOR IT?

        Tsire
      • Lisa Adams
        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2005
          I can pick up the Friday 11 am EC
          ~Marion~

          Message 4 of 8 , May 31, 2005
            Thanks a million - I'll adjust it in my notes:

            CONRAD - Could you adjust this on the website too? If not that's okay.
            Thanks

            Tsire

            Message 5 of 8 , May 31, 2005
              well thats what happens when you get a new job :(

              What about the ball review?

              Message 6 of 8 , May 31, 2005
                Yup - no fault of Isabeau's - just bad timing and good job luck. :)
                The Ball Review is still up in the air - Please oh please someone take it
                off my hands. If worse comes to worst, I'll do it but I'd really rather not
                take on any further teaching comitments. HELP!

                Tsire