Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Instructor Reminders

  • Lisa Adams
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2005
      Marion Forester: sweet_pure_innocent@.... I'm on the dance list.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Tsire Tuzevo
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:00 AM
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Lilies Instructor Reminders

      Hey there folks - Lilies is just 2 short weeks away! Do you remember what
      you're teaching?

      I do not have an e-mail address for Marrion Forrester or Isabeau de Bayeaux
      - could someone please forward this to them as well as I'm not certain
      either are on the dance list - -thanks.

      Please contact me ASAP if you have questions or concerns regarding teaching
      this year..Thanks again
      Tsire

      Monday
      10- Marrion: Welcome to SCA Dance
      11-Conrad :16thC. Italian - Follow the Leader
      1- Seonaid .:16thC. Italian - Caroso
      2 - Rowan/Cathus: ECD-Intro
      3 - Rowan/Cathus: ECD - Further Adventures in ECD

      Tuesday
      10-12 HL Tsire Tuzevo: Buffens
      1 - Seonaid :16thC. Italian -Cascarde
      2 - Tsire: ECD- Progression
      3 -Tsire: ECD -Newcastle

      Wednesday
      10- Conrad: Bransles
      11- Marrion: Almans
      1 -Seonaid: Bassedanse
      2- Tsire: 15th C Ital -Intro
      3- Tsire: 15thC Italian Cont'd Adventures in 15c. Italian

      Thursday
      10-12 Ball Review: Isabeau
      1 - Ball Review: Seonaid
      2-4 Ball Review - Tsire

      Friday
      10 - Tsire: Discussion - How to Plan and Run a Ball
      11 - Isabeau: ECD -In a Circle
      1 - Seonaid: Pavannes & Galliards
      2 - Azenari: Bransles Etc.
      3 - Azenari: 15th C Ital -Intro

      Saturday
      10 - Conrad: Discussion- How to Teach Dance
      11 - Isabeau: Not Period But Quite Fun
      1 Seonaid: 16thC. Italian - Caroso
      2 - Tsire: Intermediate 15thc. Italian
      3 - Tsire ECD -Dances for 6

      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2005
        classes up in rush area on lilies website.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2005
          Well folks it seems we have some covering to do.
          Isabeau's boss hasn't granted her the time off she needs and that leaves a
          couple of class slots open.
          THURSDAY 6/16 10-12 - Ball Review
          FRIDAY 11AM ECD- In a Circle: Sellengers Round, Gathering Peascods, Jenny
          Pluck Pears

          ANYONE UP FOR IT?

          Tsire
        • Lisa Adams
          Message 4 of 8 , May 31, 2005
            I can pick up the Friday 11 am EC
            ~Marion~

            Message 5 of 8 , May 31, 2005
              Thanks a million - I'll adjust it in my notes:

              CONRAD - Could you adjust this on the website too? If not that's okay.
              Thanks

              Tsire

              Message 6 of 8 , May 31, 2005
                well thats what happens when you get a new job :(

                What about the ball review?

                Message 7 of 8 , May 31, 2005
                  Yup - no fault of Isabeau's - just bad timing and good job luck. :)
                  The Ball Review is still up in the air - Please oh please someone take it
                  off my hands. If worse comes to worst, I'll do it but I'd really rather not
                  take on any further teaching comitments. HELP!

                  Tsire