Lilies Instructor Reminders

    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2005
      Hey there folks - Lilies is just 2 short weeks away! Do you remember what
      you're teaching?

      I do not have an e-mail address for Marrion Forrester or Isabeau de Bayeaux
      - could someone please forward this to them as well as I'm not certain
      either are on the dance list - -thanks.

      Please contact me ASAP if you have questions or concerns regarding teaching
      this year..Thanks again
      Tsire

      Monday
      10- Marrion: Welcome to SCA Dance
      11-Conrad :16thC. Italian - Follow the Leader
      1- Seonaid .:16thC. Italian - Caroso
      2 - Rowan/Cathus: ECD-Intro
      3 - Rowan/Cathus: ECD - Further Adventures in ECD

      Tuesday
      10-12 HL Tsire Tuzevo: Buffens
      1 - Seonaid :16thC. Italian -Cascarde
      2 - Tsire: ECD- Progression
      3 -Tsire: ECD -Newcastle

      Wednesday
      10- Conrad: Bransles
      11- Marrion: Almans
      1 -Seonaid: Bassedanse
      2- Tsire: 15th C Ital -Intro
      3- Tsire: 15thC Italian Cont'd Adventures in 15c. Italian

      Thursday
      10-12 Ball Review: Isabeau
      1 - Ball Review: Seonaid
      2-4 Ball Review - Tsire

      Friday
      10 - Tsire: Discussion - How to Plan and Run a Ball
      11 - Isabeau: ECD -In a Circle
      1 - Seonaid: Pavannes & Galliards
      2 - Azenari: Bransles Etc.
      3 - Azenari: 15th C Ital -Intro

      Saturday
      10 - Conrad: Discussion- How to Teach Dance
      11 - Isabeau: Not Period But Quite Fun
      1 Seonaid: 16thC. Italian - Caroso
      2 - Tsire: Intermediate 15thc. Italian
      3 - Tsire ECD -Dances for 6
    • Lisa Adams

        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2005
          classes up in rush area on lilies website.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 31, 2005
            Well folks it seems we have some covering to do.
            Isabeau's boss hasn't granted her the time off she needs and that leaves a
            couple of class slots open.
            THURSDAY 6/16 10-12 - Ball Review
            FRIDAY 11AM ECD- In a Circle: Sellengers Round, Gathering Peascods, Jenny
            Pluck Pears

            ANYONE UP FOR IT?

            Tsire
          • Lisa Adams
            Message 5 of 8 , May 31, 2005
              I can pick up the Friday 11 am EC
              ~Marion~

              Message 6 of 8 , May 31, 2005
                Thanks a million - I'll adjust it in my notes:

                CONRAD - Could you adjust this on the website too? If not that's okay.
                Thanks

                Tsire

                Message 7 of 8 , May 31, 2005
                  well thats what happens when you get a new job :(

                  What about the ball review?

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 31, 2005
                    Yup - no fault of Isabeau's - just bad timing and good job luck. :)
                    The Ball Review is still up in the air - Please oh please someone take it
                    off my hands. If worse comes to worst, I'll do it but I'd really rather not
                    take on any further teaching comitments. HELP!

                    Tsire