RE: [CalontirDance] Music Assistance Needed

  • Stewart, Sara
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2005
      Hey,
      Tomorrow I can send you Furioso and Gracca Amoroso for sure.
      Seonaid

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2005
        I found and downloaded a ton of music from the site below. Not sure
        if it will help you....

        http://ieee.uwaterloo.ca/praetzel/mp3-cd/#Heading1

        Malina
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2005
          Thanks but I"ve got that -What I need is not on there in a format I can use.
          Bummer that - its a great resource otherwise.

          :)
          Tsire