Music Assistance Needed

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      I am currently compliling a CD set of the music for all the dances to be
      taught at this year's Lilies war. I have mislaid a cd or two and would like
      help getting copies taht I can burn of the following tracks:

      Furioso
      Gracca Amoroso (i know I have this one somewhere justc an't find it right
      now)
      La Chiritana
      Calontir Bransle
      Eccosse Bransle
      Buffens (I have a MIDI but dont know how to get it on to the CD)

      Alternately if someonw could educate me as to how to convert MIDI files or
      other types of files inotostufft hat I can burn to CD I sure would
      appreciate it. Thanks

      Tsire
    • Stewart, Sara
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2005
        Hey,
        Tomorrow I can send you Furioso and Gracca Amoroso for sure.
        Seonaid

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2005
          I found and downloaded a ton of music from the site below. Not sure
          if it will help you....

          http://ieee.uwaterloo.ca/praetzel/mp3-cd/#Heading1

          Malina
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2005
            Thanks but I"ve got that -What I need is not on there in a format I can use.
            Bummer that - its a great resource otherwise.

            :)
            Tsire