Liles Class List is Set

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 7:11 AM
      YAY! The Liles Dance Class List is complete. We have 30 hours of dance
      related classes over 6 days. Thanks again to everyone who is helping to make
      this possible.

      The classes this year will be in the permanent shelter near the battlefield
      - high visibility and a great surface - what more could we possibly want.
      Well......pick up dancing of course. Pick up dancing can be great but I cant
      support it alone - how to we as a 'dance community' feel about doing a
      couple of nights of dancing in addition to our two planned evenings? Lets
      talk.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 11:05 AM
        I would be delighted by a little pick-up dancing going on outside my vigil.
        :)

        But maybe more as a drive-by for an hour or so? Not the entire evening,
        because I think some of the musicians will be playing some non-dance music
        during the vigil, too. But I bet some of the musicians could be convinced to
        play some dance tunes for a while.

        It'll be on Wednesday night at Lilies. Time and place tbd, but probably
        around dusk until around midnight or so.

        Neathery is in charge of lining up musicians to play during the vigil, so
        maybe if it's possible, it could be coordinated with her help to make sure
        dancers and dance-music musicians are all there at the same time.

        Lucia is running the vigil table and David is brewing, so it'll be a party!

        Anyway, I think it would rock to have some dancing there, even if I don't
        get to see it. But if it's too complicated to work it all out, that's cool,
        too. Just a suggestion.

        Conna

        From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
        Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:11:08 -0500
        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [CalontirDance] Liles Class List is Set

        YAY! The Liles Dance Class List is complete. We have 30 hours of dance
        related classes over 6 days. Thanks again to everyone who is helping to make
        this possible.

        The classes this year will be in the permanent shelter near the battlefield
        - high visibility and a great surface - what more could we possibly want.
        Well......pick up dancing of course. Pick up dancing can be great but I cant
        support it alone - how to we as a 'dance community' feel about doing a
        couple of nights of dancing in addition to our two planned evenings? Lets
        talk.

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .