RE: [CalontirDance] Re: revised Liles Dance Update/Pick up dancing?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13 6:19 AM
      Malina - It was great yo meet you too - your enthusiasm and interest in
      dance is so neat and special - I loved watching things click into place for
      you during some of my classes. That clicking moment is my greatest 'warm
      fuzzy' feeling as a dance instructor - I can't wait to see you at Lilies.

      Tsire
      dimpled dance nut who MC'd the Ball