Re: revised Liles Dance Update/Pick up dancing?

  • Malina
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2005
      I finally met some of you at Bellwode. Now I can put some faces with
      the names that I see in here everyday.
      By the way, I was the short red-head in the red dress.
      I had so much fun and I wore myself out. I learned alot.

      This will be my first time at Lilies. And since I am so eager to
      learn, I will help anyone out as needed. I am far from being ready to
      teach, but I will be at classes ready to learn. I saw that some of the
      dancers are doing a shift at troll. I would love to help.

      Malina
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2005
        Malina - It was great yo meet you too - your enthusiasm and interest in
        dance is so neat and special - I loved watching things click into place for
        you during some of my classes. That clicking moment is my greatest 'warm
        fuzzy' feeling as a dance instructor - I can't wait to see you at Lilies.

        Tsire
        dimpled dance nut who MC'd the Ball