revised Liles Dance Update/Pick up dancing?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11 2:02 PM
      So I've moved some things around (yes- It's been a slow day at work) and now
      I only need 1-10 AM class on Monday and need a 2 & 3 PM class on Friday.
      Again - forward at will. I will bribe as necessary :)

      Are we as a community interested in having pick up dancing this year? The
      Shattered Crystal Social Dance is Monday night, The Ball is Thursday night
      and the Fireworks are Friday night. So we have the potential to have pick
      up dancing Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday nights of the war. I will not
      commit all of my nights to this enterprise and don't expect you to either -
      it is our vacation after all. :) What do you all think about pick up dancing
      - hosting it, leading it, having it at all?

      Regards,
      Tsire
    • Malina
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12 5:53 PM
        I finally met some of you at Bellwode. Now I can put some faces with
        the names that I see in here everyday.
        By the way, I was the short red-head in the red dress.
        I had so much fun and I wore myself out. I learned alot.

        This will be my first time at Lilies. And since I am so eager to
        learn, I will help anyone out as needed. I am far from being ready to
        teach, but I will be at classes ready to learn. I saw that some of the
        dancers are doing a shift at troll. I would love to help.

        Malina
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13 6:19 AM
          Malina - It was great yo meet you too - your enthusiasm and interest in
          dance is so neat and special - I loved watching things click into place for
          you during some of my classes. That clicking moment is my greatest 'warm
          fuzzy' feeling as a dance instructor - I can't wait to see you at Lilies.

          Tsire
          dimpled dance nut who MC'd the Ball