Lilies Class Scheudle Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2005
      Hi folks - Lilies War is creeping up on us andl the Lilies Dance Class list
      is coming along nicely. A huge thank you goes out to those who've alread
      agreed to teach. Alas, I sill need just a bit more help. 10 AM is my big
      problem right now - I need 4 - 10 am (Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday)
      slots filled and 1 - 11 am (Tuesday) slot filled with any old thing you feel
      like might teaching. Again please forward this to anyone you think is an
      appropriate recipient or easily bribable - lol :)

      I'd particularly like to see yoga or stretching on friday and saturday
      morning - anybody know who I can pester/bribe to make this happen???

      THANKS A MILLION FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN
      Tsire Tuzevo

      PS AND FYI :
      Heres the list of wonderful classes already on the schedule:
      15th C Ital -Intro to 15th C Italian~Petit Vriens, Rosti Boli, Ballo del
      Fiore
      15thC Ital Cont'd Adventures in 15c. Italian ~Amoroso, Anello, Gelosia
      15thC Ital- Domenico/Negr~Marchesana, Gratiosa, Belfiore
      16thC. Ital - Caroso (1) ~Contrapasso in Due, Villanella
      16thC. Ital - Caroso (2) ~Maraviglia, Contentezza
      16thC. Ital -Caroso/Negri ~ Gracca Amorosa, Bizzaria d'Amore
      16thC. Ital - Follow the Leader~La Chiritana, Furioso
      Almans ~Queen's, Black, Essex, Lorayne & Ly Bens Distonys
      Arbeau - Buffens (2PART) ~ Buffens: 16th C. French Sword Dance
      Ball Review ~ ALL DAY THURSDAY
      Bassedanse ~Joyos, Lauro, Casuelle
      Bransles ~Calontir, SUITE: Pease, Turkish, Official, SUITE: Pinagay,
      Charlotte, Eccose
      ECD - Intro to ECD ~ Rufty Tufty, Hearts Ease, Chestnut
      ECD - Further Adventures in ECD~Gathering Peascods, Goddesses, Sellengers
      Round
      ECD -Dances for 6 ~Grimstock, Whirlygig, Picking of Sticks
      ECD -In a Circle ~Sellengers Round, Gathering Peascods, Jenny Pluck Pears
      ECD -Newcastle ~Newcastle
      ECD- Progression Dances~ Half Hannikin, Dargason, My Lady Cullen (Female
      Sailor)
      Other- Not Period But Quite Fun ~Korobushka, Heralds In Love, John Tallows
      Cannon
      Pavannes & Galliards~ Entre Courante, Earl of Salisbury, Carolingian

      Thanks Again!