Re: [CalontirDance] Liles Call for Teachers Update

  • rowan@french.toast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      ok, put me down for monday 2 and 3pm classes - ECD (and remind me to review goddesses before then)

      Lady Rowan Houndskeeper

      Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes, God will call the Greyhound to give testament, and God will pass judgement on man. Persian Proverb
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
        Rowan - I've got you down for those two -Thanks!

        Everyone -

        We all had a great time at the Bellwode dance symposium and now it's time to
        take a deep breath and turn our energy toward Lilies - I still need teachers
        for both pre-set and open class slots at the war. Please forward to relevant
        lists as you see fit and please respond quickly. Thanks - Tsire

        I still need instructors for:
        Almans & Gresley- Easy (queens alman, Black Alman, Essex, Lorayne, Ly bens
        dystonis)
        THURS 10 am -12 pm Ball Review: Requests from the Ball List
        Open Time Slots (7)

        Heres a list of the open timeslots:
        Pre Thursday Timeslots Open: MON 10 TUE 10 & 11 WED 11
        Thursday Open Slots: 10-12 Ball Review Leader
        Post Thursday Timeslots Open: FRI 10, 11 SAT 10, 11