Re: [CalontirDance] Dances being taught this weekend

  • Lisa Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 6:27 AM
      I'm teaching an intro to most things so I'm teaching Horse's Bransle, Carolingian Pavan, Half Hannikan, and Petit Vriens. I know I'm teaching some dances that other people are teaching, but hopefully the newest dancers will see this as a confidence builder. "I know one dance, I can handle the others."

      I would like to suggest that anyone who has extra handouts may want to leave them at troll or some such front table so that someone who wasn't able to attend your class can learn.

      ~Marion~