Event - Last Time

  • Chris Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Well, last night after our weekly meeting, I had the honor of sitting
      in on a garb making night. My heraldic garb is almost done. But more
      importantly, the students made masks, and other fun things for the
      Changeling Ball. The locals are very excited about this event, and I
      would like to spread my thanks to all in the dance community who are
      making it happen. If anyone needs me anymore this week you can email
      me directly at pretzelbear@... or call me at 660-665-6988.

      YIS,

      Roberto Carlos Dominguez