Liles Call for Teachers Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2005
      Hi There Everyone. warning loads of info in this one! :)

      Conrad has asked that all the dances on the ball be taught beforehand so
      that means I've got some pre-determined classes to fill. Heres what I need
      to fill with a teacher and Pre-Thursday Timeslot.

      15thC Italian 1-Easy (petit vriens, rosti boli, ballo del fiore)
      15thC Italian 2 - Easy/Int (amoroso, gelosia, anello)
      Almans & Gresley- Easy (queens alman, Black Alman, Essex, Lorayne, ly bens
      dystonis)
      ECD 1- EASY (hearts ease,rufty tufty,chestnut)
      ECD 2 -Easy/ INT (goddesses, gathering peascods, selengers)
      ECD 4 - Progressions Int (my lady cullen, female sailor, Well Hall) NO HOLE
      IN THE WALL!

      I also need instructors for:
      THURS 10 am Ball Review Requests from the Ball List
      THURS 11 am Ball Review Requests from the Ball List
      10 more hours of classes of your choosing - Please remember that the classes
      that contain ball content will need to go before thursday in the schedule
      when asking for times and that 2 hour classes and discussion/roundtables are
      welcome :)

      Heres a list of the open timeslots:
      Pre Thursday Timeslots Open:
      MON 10, 2, 3
      TUE 10, 11, 2, 3
      WED 11, 2, 3

      Thursday Open Slots: 10am Ball Review, 11am Ball Review

      Post Thursday Timeslots Open:
      FRI 10, 11, 2, 3
      SAT 10, 11

      Here's a list of what I've already got covered: Many Thanks to Conrad and
      Seonaid!
      CONRAD 16thC. Italian 1-Adv (la chirintana, furioso)
      CONRAD Bransles- Easy (Calontir, SUITE: Pease, Turkish, Official, SUITE:
      Pinagay, Charlotte, Eccose)
      SEONIAD 16thC. Italian 2 Easy/Int (contapasso in due, villanella)
      SEONIAD 16thC. Italian 3 Int/Adv (gracca amorosa, bizzaria d'amore)
      SEONAID Bassedanse Easy/Int (joyous, Lauro, Casuelle)
      SEONAID Ball Review Requests from the Ball List
      SEONAID Pavanne & Galliard Easy (Entre Courante, Earl of Salisbury,
      Carolingian)
      SEONAID 16thC. Italian 4 Adv (Maraviglia, Contentezza d'Amore)
      TSIRE Ball Review Requests from the Ball List
      TSIRE Ball Review Requests from the Ball List
      TSIRE ECD 5 Int (Heralds in Love, Whirlygig, Picking of Sticks)
      TSIRE 15thC Italian 3- Int/Adv (marchesana, gratiosa)
      TSIRE ECD 3- ADV(Newcastle)

      Alright folks thats probably more info that we all needed right now but hey
      I like to think in terms of overkill - lol

      I'm anxious to hear what you all want to teach/fill in - bring it on!

      Tsire

      PS:Thanks to HL Seonaid and Mr. Conrad for volunteering to teach early in
      the game.
    • rowan@french.toast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 8:54 AM
        ok, put me down for monday 2 and 3pm classes - ECD (and remind me to review goddesses before then)

        Lady Rowan Houndskeeper

        Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes, God will call the Greyhound to give testament, and God will pass judgement on man. Persian Proverb

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 9:51 AM
          Rowan - I've got you down for those two -Thanks!

          Everyone -

          We all had a great time at the Bellwode dance symposium and now it's time to
          take a deep breath and turn our energy toward Lilies - I still need teachers
          for both pre-set and open class slots at the war. Please forward to relevant
          lists as you see fit and please respond quickly. Thanks - Tsire

          I still need instructors for:
          Almans & Gresley- Easy (queens alman, Black Alman, Essex, Lorayne, Ly bens
          dystonis)
          THURS 10 am -12 pm Ball Review: Requests from the Ball List
          Open Time Slots (7)

          Heres a list of the open timeslots:
          Pre Thursday Timeslots Open: MON 10 TUE 10 & 11 WED 11
          Thursday Open Slots: 10-12 Ball Review Leader
          Post Thursday Timeslots Open: FRI 10, 11 SAT 10, 11