RE: [CalontirDance] Distribute to other lists as needed

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2005
      Hi Roberto

      Some of us (Tsire, Seonaid, Isabeau, I and maybe others were away at Gulf Wars).
      I don't see any of the classes we added on the calontir dance list here.
      Is thare a specific process/form to make a class official?

      Aloo what is the current schedule, [class,teacher,time,room]?

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2005
        The webmaster has not yet put up changes I sent last week as it was spring
        break.

        I have hoped all along people would email bellewode_dance@... with
        their class information. I don't have the final schedule set as life has
        pulled a lulu. I am working on it this week it will be done asap. But
        since I have to go back through the list archives to get all the class bits,
        that just adds time.

        I will announce when the schedule is up, but please be patient as I am
        putting together both the scribal, heraldic, and dance bits at the same time
        into it.

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129040l5q/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1111501556/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http:/www.n
        etflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=
        :HM/A=2593423/rand=705829046>

        _____