Re: Symposium Classes - Preliminary Schedule

  • Malina
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 9, 2005
      I have been lurking on this list for a bit. But I can't wait for this
      event. I will finally get to know many of the dancers in Calontir. I
      am more excited each day.

      > The other class I am thinking about is "How to teach dance"
      > would others be interested in that?

      This is a great idea. I know that I get alot of help from a class such
      as this. And what about a class on running a ball? Heck, with all the
      classes that are already being offered, I will be hard pressed to
      choose just a few. I want to go to them all!!!! lol

      I have millions of questions and tons of enthusiasm.

      Malina