Re: Symposium Classes - Preliminary Schedule

  • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 8, 2005
      Wow, ummm, damn, I'm honored Tsire. You want me to come up with 3-6
      dances I like that fall into a period category.

      Well, crap, can I request people put up a list of what's being taught
      in their classes, and I will do my best to come up with a fun list.
      The first two I can think of are in the 'not period but damn fun'
      listing, but I can think of good fun period dances as well.

      Gimme a day or two to mull this over.

      -Roberto

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@h...>
      wrote:

      > Hey guys,
      >
      > Running a Ball/Dance Event could very well be a lunch discussion :)
      > I can do Contrapasso in Due but am not all that familiar with any
      other
      > contrapassi. I'd be happy to throw it into a "Robert likes these
      and you
      > will too - type class" Roberto - tell me 3-6 dances you feel are
      must know
      > and I'll make a class out of that ( so long as none of them are
      grossly out
      > of period - lol) Whatever - I'm flexible *insert bad joke here*
      >
      > Tsire
      > PS - whos feeling much better now that the snot demons have left
      her head
    • Malina
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 9, 2005
        I have been lurking on this list for a bit. But I can't wait for this
        event. I will finally get to know many of the dancers in Calontir. I
        am more excited each day.

        > The other class I am thinking about is "How to teach dance"
        > would others be interested in that?

        This is a great idea. I know that I get alot of help from a class such
        as this. And what about a class on running a ball? Heck, with all the
        classes that are already being offered, I will be hard pressed to
        choose just a few. I want to go to them all!!!! lol

        I have millions of questions and tons of enthusiasm.

        Malina