RE: Dance Practice

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 1999
      >Greetings Gentles,

      >My name is Aoife Ni Aodhagain and since I just joined this discussion I
      >felt it polite to introduce myself. I currently reside in the Shire of
      >Standing Stones in the the Kingdom of Calontir. My home is on the far
      >shore of Ireland in the town of Galway, the city of the tribes.

      >Since I am new to this list I would like to know if there are dance
      practices
      >sheduled near me and if so, where and when.

      Welcome Aoife

      Wow another one! Thats the second one in 3 months, and good timing too.
      My name is Conrad, I also live in Standing Stones and am the local
      dance teacher. We will be having our next dance practice Monday Oct 4
      in Memorial Union N208 - on the UMC campus. Let me know if you need
      more detailed directions.

      Once again welcome

      Conrad
      sauerm@...
      445-5365 (Mike)

      http://cd.murr.missouri.edu/sca/groups/Standing-Stones.html
    • johnoffd
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2010
        Hello Dancers(and those who'd like to try)

        This TUE FEB 23 we will have our monthly Dance Practice in Standing Stones led by Master Conrad. Looks like we'll have a few dancers from afar so come join us in the fun. We'll be learning mostly Italians that will be danced at Chieftains(Feb 27) and possibly Vatavia(Mar 6).

        Tue Feb 23, 7 - 9 pm Columbia,MO

        Stephens College
        Hickman Hall on SW corner of Broadway and College

        All are welcome. Any questions, ask Hanne

        Dancing the Dream
        Hanne Abendschein
      • Jeremy Bullins