Tsire is sick - no coronation for her

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      Hey guys - I've caught the nasty sinus bug and wont be at coronation (dang
      it all even got my homework done) Please pass my apologies to those
      coordinating the Dance symposium. Rowan, Seonaid, Conrad, Conna - you all
      know what classes I teach and what stuff I personally loathe, I'll teach
      whatever's left in whatever time slots you all don't take - I especially
      like "So you want to run a Dance Event?" , Galliard Variations, English for
      6 and Almans. I'd also enjoy helping out with ball set up, MCing and tear
      down. I'm super sad I can't be there but unless UPS suddenly delivers
      replacement sinuses I'm stuck at home. :( My warmest and un-stuffiest wishes
      to you all.