Re: Meeting at Coronation

  • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
      Okay, so it sounds like 1:00 would be a decent time for people to
      meet? If I have looked at all the input properly. I have no real
      idea where yet - not knowing site, but does the time sound decent? I
      will try to find a spot for a meeting first thing when I get on site,
      and leave a note at troll or somesuch.

      As for the dance class list, I appologize. I have had trouble
      getting information to our web minister, and thought I had made sure
      he got it all, but just noticed he had no dance information up. So I
      am resubmitting it to him.

      What I have so far is:

      Marion Forester:
      Bransles + English Country Dancing
      Introduction to European Dance

      Cathus and Rowan:
      Italian Dance Made Easy
      Advanced English Country

      Seonaid:
      Beginning French
      16th Century Italian

      I have 2, maybe 3 classrooms with 7 hours of classes available.
      That's from 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5 as timeslots.

      I was planning on 2 rooms and trying to make sure the dance classes
      opposite one another aren't the same styles of dances, and try to
      keep it mixed up.

      The Ball site has been confirmed, and we can get into it as early as
      3:30. we have it until 11:30 so I was thinking the ball would be
      advertised as 8 (or as soon after court and dinner as possible),
      until 11 pm. That would give those of us working the event time to
      get the classrooms cleaned up, I can grab a bite to eat at a fast
      food window, and we can get chairs setup and all that jazz.

      We'll discuss Ball format this weekend, and all that jazz.

      I appreciate all the effort and support being shown for this, I
      really do. I know the young ladies in Bellewode are looking forward
      to this, as am I. It should be a very fun way to top off a very fun
      event.

      -Roberto
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
        See you at 1!

[...]