Re: [CalontirDance] Meeting at Coronation

  • Lisa Adams
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
      I'm here Berto. I have nothing planned for that day so any time is free for me.
      ~Marion~
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
        Okay, so it sounds like 1:00 would be a decent time for people to
        meet? If I have looked at all the input properly. I have no real
        idea where yet - not knowing site, but does the time sound decent? I
        will try to find a spot for a meeting first thing when I get on site,
        and leave a note at troll or somesuch.

        As for the dance class list, I appologize. I have had trouble
        getting information to our web minister, and thought I had made sure
        he got it all, but just noticed he had no dance information up. So I
        am resubmitting it to him.

        What I have so far is:

        Marion Forester:
        Bransles + English Country Dancing
        Introduction to European Dance

        Cathus and Rowan:
        Italian Dance Made Easy
        Advanced English Country

        Seonaid:
        Beginning French
        16th Century Italian

        I have 2, maybe 3 classrooms with 7 hours of classes available.
        That's from 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5 as timeslots.

        I was planning on 2 rooms and trying to make sure the dance classes
        opposite one another aren't the same styles of dances, and try to
        keep it mixed up.

        The Ball site has been confirmed, and we can get into it as early as
        3:30. we have it until 11:30 so I was thinking the ball would be
        advertised as 8 (or as soon after court and dinner as possible),
        until 11 pm. That would give those of us working the event time to
        get the classrooms cleaned up, I can grab a bite to eat at a fast
        food window, and we can get chairs setup and all that jazz.

        We'll discuss Ball format this weekend, and all that jazz.

        I appreciate all the effort and support being shown for this, I
        really do. I know the young ladies in Bellewode are looking forward
        to this, as am I. It should be a very fun way to top off a very fun
        event.

        -Roberto
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
          See you at 1!

[...]