Re: [CalontirDance] Meeting at Coronation

  • Lisa Adams
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
      I'm here Berto. I have nothing planned for that day so any time is free for me.
      ~Marion~
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
        True.
        I can not promise I will have anytime at Coronation until the Ball.
        You should go ahead and meet though. Tsire has a good idea of what I
        like to teach, and I would be happy to talk with you that night,
        Roberto.

        Thank you,
        Seonaid

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1 8:47 AM
          Okay, so it sounds like 1:00 would be a decent time for people to
          meet? If I have looked at all the input properly. I have no real
          idea where yet - not knowing site, but does the time sound decent? I
          will try to find a spot for a meeting first thing when I get on site,
          and leave a note at troll or somesuch.

          As for the dance class list, I appologize. I have had trouble
          getting information to our web minister, and thought I had made sure
          he got it all, but just noticed he had no dance information up. So I
          am resubmitting it to him.

          What I have so far is:

          Marion Forester:
          Bransles + English Country Dancing
          Introduction to European Dance

          Cathus and Rowan:
          Italian Dance Made Easy
          Advanced English Country

          Seonaid:
          Beginning French
          16th Century Italian

          I have 2, maybe 3 classrooms with 7 hours of classes available.
          That's from 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5 as timeslots.

          I was planning on 2 rooms and trying to make sure the dance classes
          opposite one another aren't the same styles of dances, and try to
          keep it mixed up.

          The Ball site has been confirmed, and we can get into it as early as
          3:30. we have it until 11:30 so I was thinking the ball would be
          advertised as 8 (or as soon after court and dinner as possible),
          until 11 pm. That would give those of us working the event time to
          get the classrooms cleaned up, I can grab a bite to eat at a fast
          food window, and we can get chairs setup and all that jazz.

          We'll discuss Ball format this weekend, and all that jazz.

          I appreciate all the effort and support being shown for this, I
          really do. I know the young ladies in Bellewode are looking forward
          to this, as am I. It should be a very fun way to top off a very fun
          event.

          -Roberto
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1 10:16 AM
            See you at 1!

[...]