Re: [CalontirDance] Meeting at Coronation

  • Lisa Adams
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
      I'm here Berto. I have nothing planned for that day so any time is free for me.
      ~Marion~
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
        Please, let me know when the meeting will be too.
        Cathus and I both wrote you to say we would teach and its on our
        calender BUT I have no idea WHAT we told you we would teach (its been
        awhile since we wrote, didn't save the outgoing message, last two
        months have been nuts, altimers is setting in, etc)
        Seonid might be a bit buzy being chamberlin for TRH though.
        Let us know when - we'll be there most of the day
        Rowan

        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Lewis"

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
          I will be busy from 2:30 until at least 4:30 with meetings
          and some as yet unspecified time giving back the trailer and
          some of its contents.

          <pretzelbear@s...> wrote:
          > I would _love_ to have a meeting at Coronation about the upcoming
          symposium.
          > > I will have with my the number of classrooms I have as well as
          the already
          > announced class information.
          > > I don't know what time people will have free, so I can't state a
          time, but
          > perhaps people might know and suggest times.
          > > The following people I would definitely like to meet with are:
          > > Tsire, Conna, Seonid, and Marion Forrester. I don't know if
          Marion is on
          > this list yet, and if not I will suggest it to her soon. The other
          three if
          > we can come up with a time, and perhaps even announce it so others
          who want
          > to be part of the meeting can show up, it'd be a wonderful thing.
          > > I hope to have Leonetta with me as well and would love to help
          get some
          > things organized in advance.
          > >
          > Thank you all so much.
          >

          > -Roberto

        • Stewart, Sara
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
            True.
            I can not promise I will have anytime at Coronation until the Ball.
            You should go ahead and meet though. Tsire has a good idea of what I
            like to teach, and I would be happy to talk with you that night,
            Roberto.

            Thank you,
            Seonaid

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LmiolB/TM
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
              Okay, so it sounds like 1:00 would be a decent time for people to
              meet? If I have looked at all the input properly. I have no real
              idea where yet - not knowing site, but does the time sound decent? I
              will try to find a spot for a meeting first thing when I get on site,
              and leave a note at troll or somesuch.

              As for the dance class list, I appologize. I have had trouble
              getting information to our web minister, and thought I had made sure
              he got it all, but just noticed he had no dance information up. So I
              am resubmitting it to him.

              What I have so far is:

              Marion Forester:
              Bransles + English Country Dancing
              Introduction to European Dance

              Cathus and Rowan:
              Italian Dance Made Easy
              Advanced English Country

              Seonaid:
              Beginning French
              16th Century Italian

              I have 2, maybe 3 classrooms with 7 hours of classes available.
              That's from 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5 as timeslots.

              I was planning on 2 rooms and trying to make sure the dance classes
              opposite one another aren't the same styles of dances, and try to
              keep it mixed up.

              The Ball site has been confirmed, and we can get into it as early as
              3:30. we have it until 11:30 so I was thinking the ball would be
              advertised as 8 (or as soon after court and dinner as possible),
              until 11 pm. That would give those of us working the event time to
              get the classrooms cleaned up, I can grab a bite to eat at a fast
              food window, and we can get chairs setup and all that jazz.

              We'll discuss Ball format this weekend, and all that jazz.

              I appreciate all the effort and support being shown for this, I
              really do. I know the young ladies in Bellewode are looking forward
              to this, as am I. It should be a very fun way to top off a very fun
              event.

              -Roberto
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
                See you at 1!

[...]