Meeting at Coronation

  • Chris Lewis
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
      I would _love_ to have a meeting at Coronation about the upcoming symposium.

      I will have with my the number of classrooms I have as well as the already
      announced class information.

      I don't know what time people will have free, so I can't state a time, but
      perhaps people might know and suggest times.

      The following people I would definitely like to meet with are:

      Tsire, Conna, Seonid, and Marion Forrester. I don't know if Marion is on
      this list yet, and if not I will suggest it to her soon. The other three if
      we can come up with a time, and perhaps even announce it so others who want
      to be part of the meeting can show up, it'd be a wonderful thing.

      I hope to have Leonetta with me as well and would love to help get some
      things organized in advance.

      Thank you all so much.

      -Roberto

    • Lisa Adams
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
        I'm here Berto. I have nothing planned for that day so any time is free for me.
        ~Marion~
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
          Please, let me know when the meeting will be too.
          Cathus and I both wrote you to say we would teach and its on our
          calender BUT I have no idea WHAT we told you we would teach (its been
          awhile since we wrote, didn't save the outgoing message, last two
          months have been nuts, altimers is setting in, etc)
          Seonid might be a bit buzy being chamberlin for TRH though.
          Let us know when - we'll be there most of the day
          Rowan

          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Lewis"

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
            I will be busy from 2:30 until at least 4:30 with meetings
            and some as yet unspecified time giving back the trailer and
            some of its contents.

            <pretzelbear@s...> wrote:
            > I would _love_ to have a meeting at Coronation about the upcoming
            symposium.
            > > I will have with my the number of classrooms I have as well as
            the already
            > announced class information.
            > > I don't know what time people will have free, so I can't state a
            time, but
            > perhaps people might know and suggest times.
            > > The following people I would definitely like to meet with are:
            > > Tsire, Conna, Seonid, and Marion Forrester. I don't know if
            Marion is on
            > this list yet, and if not I will suggest it to her soon. The other
            three if
            > we can come up with a time, and perhaps even announce it so others
            who want
            > to be part of the meeting can show up, it'd be a wonderful thing.
            > > I hope to have Leonetta with me as well and would love to help
            get some
            > things organized in advance.
            > >
            > Thank you all so much.
            >

            > -Roberto

          • Stewart, Sara
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
              True.
              I can not promise I will have anytime at Coronation until the Ball.
              You should go ahead and meet though. Tsire has a good idea of what I
              like to teach, and I would be happy to talk with you that night,
              Roberto.

              Thank you,
              Seonaid

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LmiolB/TM
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
                Okay, so it sounds like 1:00 would be a decent time for people to
                meet? If I have looked at all the input properly. I have no real
                idea where yet - not knowing site, but does the time sound decent? I
                will try to find a spot for a meeting first thing when I get on site,
                and leave a note at troll or somesuch.

                As for the dance class list, I appologize. I have had trouble
                getting information to our web minister, and thought I had made sure
                he got it all, but just noticed he had no dance information up. So I
                am resubmitting it to him.

                What I have so far is:

                Marion Forester:
                Bransles + English Country Dancing
                Introduction to European Dance

                Cathus and Rowan:
                Italian Dance Made Easy
                Advanced English Country

                Seonaid:
                Beginning French
                16th Century Italian

                I have 2, maybe 3 classrooms with 7 hours of classes available.
                That's from 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5 as timeslots.

                I was planning on 2 rooms and trying to make sure the dance classes
                opposite one another aren't the same styles of dances, and try to
                keep it mixed up.

                The Ball site has been confirmed, and we can get into it as early as
                3:30. we have it until 11:30 so I was thinking the ball would be
                advertised as 8 (or as soon after court and dinner as possible),
                until 11 pm. That would give those of us working the event time to
                get the classrooms cleaned up, I can grab a bite to eat at a fast
                food window, and we can get chairs setup and all that jazz.

                We'll discuss Ball format this weekend, and all that jazz.

                I appreciate all the effort and support being shown for this, I
                really do. I know the young ladies in Bellewode are looking forward
                to this, as am I. It should be a very fun way to top off a very fun
                event.

                -Roberto
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
                  See you at 1!

[...]