RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 28, 2005
      Sorry, not yet. I should have this in the next two weeks.

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 28, 2005
        At 09:29 AM 2/28/2005, you wrote:
        >Sorry, not yet. I should have this in the next two weeks.
        >Conrad

        Please.

        Would be nice to have something to aim my musicians at.

        Pav

      • Fuller, Neathery
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 28, 2005
          Sounds like a GREAT plan to me!!!!

          Love Neathery

          Neathery Batsell Fuller
          http://www.stlcc.cc.mo.us/fv/users/nfuller

          Director, American Excavation at Tell Tuneinir, Syria
          http://www.stlcc.cc.mo.us/fv/tuneinir

          Grace, Wisdom And Beauty You May Enjoy,
          But Beware Pride
          Which Alone Can Tarnish All The Rest
          Inscription of the Wall of the Great Syrian Castle Crak Chevallier.

          From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
          Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:29:46 -0600
          To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>

          Sorry, not yet. I should have this in the next two weeks.

          Do we know what we will be playing at Lilies yet?

          Pav

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> > .

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129eevlbv/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1109695525/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http:/www.n
          etflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

          :HM/A=2593423/rand=124531172>

          _____

            From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
            Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:29:46 -0600