Lilies

  • Paul Byers
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 28, 2005
      Do we know what we will be playing at Lilies yet?

      Pav
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 28, 2005
        Sorry, not yet. I should have this in the next two weeks.

        Do we know what we will be playing at Lilies yet?

        Pav

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Paul Byers
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 28, 2005
          At 09:29 AM 2/28/2005, you wrote:
          >Sorry, not yet. I should have this in the next two weeks.
          >Conrad

          Please.

          Would be nice to have something to aim my musicians at.

          Pav

        • Fuller, Neathery
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 28, 2005
            Sounds like a GREAT plan to me!!!!

            Love Neathery

            Neathery Batsell Fuller
            http://www.stlcc.cc.mo.us/fv/users/nfuller

            Director, American Excavation at Tell Tuneinir, Syria
            http://www.stlcc.cc.mo.us/fv/tuneinir

            Grace, Wisdom And Beauty You May Enjoy,
            But Beware Pride
            Which Alone Can Tarnish All The Rest
            Inscription of the Wall of the Great Syrian Castle Crak Chevallier.

            From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
            Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:29:46 -0600
            To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>

            Sorry, not yet. I should have this in the next two weeks.

            Do we know what we will be playing at Lilies yet?

            Pav

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

            Yahoo! Groups Links
            To visit your group on the web, go to:

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> > .

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129eevlbv/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
            oups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1109695525/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http:/www.n
            etflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

            :HM/A=2593423/rand=124531172>

            _____

              From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
              Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:29:46 -0600