Crystal Ball?

  • Margo Lynn Hablutzel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 1999
      When y'all get back from Coronation, can someone tell me when is Crystal
      Ball? I am away from all newsletters right now (have laptop will travel,
      but this one is very slow on websites) and while I'd love to attend this
      year I have a bad feeling it is sometime when I have to be somewhere else.

      Thanks!

      ---= Morgan

      |\ THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
      |/ Morgan Cain * Hablutzel@...
      Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
      daytime: margolh@...

      Go gereime dliodoir bauil do chuid caloga arbhair!
      (May a sympathetic lawyer gnaw at your cornflakes)