RE: [CalontirDance] Trolls dancing at Lilies?

  • Stewart, Sara
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 26, 2005
      Ooops Guess I was supposed to vote. I vote for Tuesday.
      Seonaid

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 25, 2005
        OK Tuesday would be my vote too.
        This didn't get as much response as I hoped.

        I've got too much to do between now and lilies to organize this.
        Anybody want to step in?

        Troll slots are starting to be taken, we need to decide soon.

        Ooops Guess I was supposed to vote. I vote for Tuesday.
        Seonaid

        Great idea! Withthe ball on Thursday and SC usually on Wednesday that
        leaves us with Opening Weekend, Mon, Tue, Friday and Closing Sat. I
        prefer Monday or Tuesday. Anyone else?

        >From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
        >To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [CalontirDance] Trolls dancing at Lilies?
        >Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:56:34 -0600
        >
        >Would the dancers like to take a 6 hour (6 PM till Midnight) shift at
        >Troll for lilies and make a dance party out of it?
        >
        >If so what night would people like best, (not opposite the Lilies Ball
        >or Shatered Chrystal dance party of course)?
        >
        >We would need at least 2 people there for each of the 3 2 hour shifts.
        >
        >This would be a perfect excuse, even duty, to dance in the streets -
        >have to stop those incoming cars, ya know. And waht better greeting
        >could there be for new arrivals than some music and dance?
        >
        >Conrad

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LmiolB/TM

      • Katriana
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 25, 2005
          Well, I missed the first post. But I'm working now, so won't be at Lilies
          during the week except for the ball and possibly Friday (or I'll be REALLY
          tired at work)