RE: [CalontirDance] Trolls dancing at Lilies?

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 26, 2005
      Baron Phileppe asked about Monday ot Wendsday for the SCDP, I recomended
      Monday as not to close to the Ball.

      I think troll actually closes saturday at noon. Other than that I hear the
      troll schedule is wide open,

      so if you like the idea vote

      for

      Sun, Tue or Fri - If we know the date od the SCDP we could add Mon or Wed

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 26, 2005
        I am definitely for it.
        Seonaid

        Yes, I also prefer Monday or Tuesday. (Don't conflict with the B3R
        party,
        please.)

        Conna

        From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
        Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:12:46 -0600
        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

        Great idea! Withthe ball on Thursday and SC usually on Wednesday that
        leaves us with Opening Weekend, Mon, Tue, Friday and Closing Sat. I
        prefer Monday or Tuesday. Anyone else?

        >From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
        >To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [CalontirDance] Trolls dancing at Lilies?
        >Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:56:34 -0600
        >
        >Would the dancers like to take a 6 hour (6 PM till Midnight) shift at
        >Troll for lilies and make a dance party out of it?
        >
        >If so what night would people like best, (not opposite the Lilies Ball
        >or Shatered Chrystal dance party of course)?
        >
        >We would need at least 2 people there for each of the 3 2 hour shifts.
        >
        >This would be a perfect excuse, even duty, to dance in the streets -
        >have to stop those incoming cars, ya know. And waht better greeting
        >could there be for new arrivals than some music and dance?
        >
        >Conrad

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LmiolB/TM
      • Stewart, Sara
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 26, 2005
          Ooops Guess I was supposed to vote. I vote for Tuesday.
          Seonaid

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 25, 2005
            OK Tuesday would be my vote too.
            This didn't get as much response as I hoped.

            I've got too much to do between now and lilies to organize this.
            Anybody want to step in?

            Troll slots are starting to be taken, we need to decide soon.

            Ooops Guess I was supposed to vote. I vote for Tuesday.
            Seonaid

            Great idea! Withthe ball on Thursday and SC usually on Wednesday that
            leaves us with Opening Weekend, Mon, Tue, Friday and Closing Sat. I
            prefer Monday or Tuesday. Anyone else?

            >From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
            >To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: [CalontirDance] Trolls dancing at Lilies?
            >Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:56:34 -0600
            >
            >Would the dancers like to take a 6 hour (6 PM till Midnight) shift at
            >Troll for lilies and make a dance party out of it?
            >
            >If so what night would people like best, (not opposite the Lilies Ball
            >or Shatered Chrystal dance party of course)?
            >
            >We would need at least 2 people there for each of the 3 2 hour shifts.
            >
            >This would be a perfect excuse, even duty, to dance in the streets -
            >have to stop those incoming cars, ya know. And waht better greeting
            >could there be for new arrivals than some music and dance?
            >
            >Conrad

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LmiolB/TM

          • Katriana
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 25, 2005
              Well, I missed the first post. But I'm working now, so won't be at Lilies
              during the week except for the ball and possibly Friday (or I'll be REALLY
              tired at work)