RE: [CalontirDance] Trolls dancing at Lilies?

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 26, 2005
      Great idea! Withthe ball on Thursday and SC usually on Wednesday that leaves
      us with Opening Weekend, Mon, Tue, Friday and Closing Sat. I prefer Monday
      or Tuesday. Anyone else?

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 26, 2005
        Oh what a hoot! This sounds like a blast. Count me in for music.

        Conna

        From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
        Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:56:34 -0600
        To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [CalontirDance] Trolls dancing at Lilies?

        Would the dancers like to take a 6 hour (6 PM till Midnight) shift
        at Troll for lilies and make a dance party out of it?

        If so what night would people like best, (not opposite the Lilies Ball
        or Shatered Chrystal dance party of course)?

        We would need at least 2 people there for each of the 3 2 hour shifts.

        This would be a perfect excuse, even duty, to dance in the streets -
        have to stop those incoming cars, ya know. And waht better greeting could
        there be for new arrivals than some music and dance?

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 26, 2005
          Baron Phileppe asked about Monday ot Wendsday for the SCDP, I recomended
          Monday as not to close to the Ball.

          I think troll actually closes saturday at noon. Other than that I hear the
          troll schedule is wide open,

          so if you like the idea vote

          for

          Sun, Tue or Fri - If we know the date od the SCDP we could add Mon or Wed

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 26, 2005
            Yes, I also prefer Monday or Tuesday. (Don't conflict with the B3R party,
            please.)

            Conna

            From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
            Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:12:46 -0600
            To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

            Great idea! Withthe ball on Thursday and SC usually on Wednesday that leaves
            us with Opening Weekend, Mon, Tue, Friday and Closing Sat. I prefer Monday
            or Tuesday. Anyone else?

            >From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
            >To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: [CalontirDance] Trolls dancing at Lilies?
            >Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:56:34 -0600
            >
            >Would the dancers like to take a 6 hour (6 PM till Midnight) shift
            >at Troll for lilies and make a dance party out of it?
            >
            >If so what night would people like best, (not opposite the Lilies Ball
            >or Shatered Chrystal dance party of course)?
            >
            >We would need at least 2 people there for each of the 3 2 hour shifts.
            >
            >This would be a perfect excuse, even duty, to dance in the streets -
            >have to stop those incoming cars, ya know. And waht better greeting could
            >there be for new arrivals than some music and dance?
            >
            >Conrad

            Yahoo! Groups Links
            To visit your group on the web, go to:

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          • Stewart, Sara
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 26, 2005
              I am definitely for it.
              Seonaid

              From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
              Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:12:46 -0600
              To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

              Great idea! Withthe ball on Thursday and SC usually on Wednesday that
              leaves us with Opening Weekend, Mon, Tue, Friday and Closing Sat. I
              prefer Monday or Tuesday. Anyone else?

              >From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
              >To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: [CalontirDance] Trolls dancing at Lilies?
              >Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:56:34 -0600
              >
              >Would the dancers like to take a 6 hour (6 PM till Midnight) shift at
              >Troll for lilies and make a dance party out of it?
              >
              >If so what night would people like best, (not opposite the Lilies Ball
              >or Shatered Chrystal dance party of course)?
              >
              >We would need at least 2 people there for each of the 3 2 hour shifts.
              >
              >This would be a perfect excuse, even duty, to dance in the streets -
              >have to stop those incoming cars, ya know. And waht better greeting
              >could there be for new arrivals than some music and dance?
              >
              >Conrad

              Yahoo! Groups Links
              To visit your group on the web, go to:

              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LmiolB/TM
            • Stewart, Sara
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 26, 2005
                Ooops Guess I was supposed to vote. I vote for Tuesday.
                Seonaid

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 25, 2005
                  OK Tuesday would be my vote too.
                  This didn't get as much response as I hoped.

                  I've got too much to do between now and lilies to organize this.
                  Anybody want to step in?

                  Troll slots are starting to be taken, we need to decide soon.

                  Ooops Guess I was supposed to vote. I vote for Tuesday.
                  Seonaid

                  Great idea! Withthe ball on Thursday and SC usually on Wednesday that
                  leaves us with Opening Weekend, Mon, Tue, Friday and Closing Sat. I
                  prefer Monday or Tuesday. Anyone else?

                  >From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
                  >To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
                  >Subject: [CalontirDance] Trolls dancing at Lilies?
                  >Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:56:34 -0600
                  >
                  >Would the dancers like to take a 6 hour (6 PM till Midnight) shift at
                  >Troll for lilies and make a dance party out of it?
                  >
                  >If so what night would people like best, (not opposite the Lilies Ball
                  >or Shatered Chrystal dance party of course)?
                  >
                  >We would need at least 2 people there for each of the 3 2 hour shifts.
                  >
                  >This would be a perfect excuse, even duty, to dance in the streets -
                  >have to stop those incoming cars, ya know. And waht better greeting
                  >could there be for new arrivals than some music and dance?
                  >
                  >Conrad

                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LmiolB/TM

                • Katriana
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 25, 2005
                    Well, I missed the first post. But I'm working now, so won't be at Lilies
                    during the week except for the ball and possibly Friday (or I'll be REALLY
                    tired at work)