Calontir Heraldic/Scribal + Dance Symposium - Bellewode Event

  • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004
      Greetings from Lord Roberto Carlos Dominguez,

      I have good news.

      The website for the Bellewode Spring event is now up and
      operational. It includes the location of the event, as well as the
      date, and the email contact information.

      Permission is given to repost this information on any lists you feel
      may want or need to know about it. By all means, tell your friends,
      your colleagues.

      We are still accepting letters of teaching intent. I have responded
      to all I have gotten so far, if you want to teach and think you
      should be on the list and didn't get a confirmation, please email the
      proper address and make sure your information is in. We are
      gathering a very diverse, and interesting set of classes, and I hope
      to have a class list up sometime shortly after the first of the
      year. The full schedule will start being assembled at the start of
      February.

      Again, thanks to all in advance who teach, or attend. It should be a
      wonderful time for all involved.

      The URL is:
      http://ssmc.truman.edu/symposium.html

      -Roberto