Re: A reminder - Bellewode's Symposium

  • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
      And again I make email mistakes from work.

      April 2, 2005.

      YIS
      -Roberto
      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, pretzelbear@s... wrote:

      > So far the email list bellewode-heralds has gotten about half a
      dozen
      > class offers. bellewode-dance has gotten around 2 responses. I
      will
      > be replying to those to confirm to the senders that they are on my
      > list for teaching a class.
      >
      > A reminder and a call to all:
      >
      > The event is april 2, 2004. It will be a Heraldic and Scribal
      > Symposium, as well as a Dance Symposium and Ball (it will be a
      > changeling ball).
      >
      > We do have some crash space available as well.
      >
      > The email addresses for those interested in teaching -
      > bellewode_herald@y...
      > bellewode_dance@y...
      >
      > Know someone from out of kingdom that would like to teach here?
      Send

    • rowan@french.toast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2004
        I would suggest you send the notice to the SCA dance and the middle bridge lists as well as the calon list. I'll forward it over to the Shattered Crystal list.

        And you can put us (Cathus and Rowan) down for Italian Dance made Easy (14th C italians - Rosti Boli, Petiet Riens, Ameroso) and an Advance English Country (Argeers, New Castle) class.

        Lady Rowan Houndskeeper

        Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes, God will call the Greyhound to give testament, and God will pass judgement on man. Persian Proverb

      • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2004
          I'm fine with this being forwarded around to any list. I really
          can't afford to personally be on any more lists (the 100 I'm already
          showing, most of which don't even send me mail, are hard to keep up
          with as is).

          If you could forward it on I would appreciate it. I will send the
          bellewode_dance@... list an email for you to make sure you are
          on it.

          And thanks for the tips/advertisement. I'm hoping to have 2 decent
          rooms for dance classes, maybe more if we need them. I don't really
          know what we're expecting as far as class offers / turnout on this
          side but i'm hoping it's as large as the Heraldic side of the day.

          -Roberto