A reminder - Bellewode's Symposium

  • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
      So far the email list bellewode-heralds has gotten about half a dozen
      class offers. bellewode-dance has gotten around 2 responses. I will
      be replying to those to confirm to the senders that they are on my
      list for teaching a class.

      A reminder and a call to all:

      The event is april 2, 2004. It will be a Heraldic and Scribal
      Symposium, as well as a Dance Symposium and Ball (it will be a
      changeling ball).

      We do have some crash space available as well.

      The email addresses for those interested in teaching -
      bellewode_herald@...
      bellewode_dance@...

      Know someone from out of kingdom that would like to teach here? Send
      this to them. On another kingdom's list, send this to them.

      I would like to have a dozen and a half or two dozen classes by the
      time this event happens. We will have plenty of classroom space.

      Thanks again.

      -Roberto Carlos Dominguez
      -Lionetta de Navarre
      Co-Autocrats
    • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
        And again I make email mistakes from work.

        April 2, 2005.

        YIS
        -Roberto

      • rowan@french.toast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2004
          I would suggest you send the notice to the SCA dance and the middle bridge lists as well as the calon list. I'll forward it over to the Shattered Crystal list.

          And you can put us (Cathus and Rowan) down for Italian Dance made Easy (14th C italians - Rosti Boli, Petiet Riens, Ameroso) and an Advance English Country (Argeers, New Castle) class.

          Lady Rowan Houndskeeper

          Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes, God will call the Greyhound to give testament, and God will pass judgement on man. Persian Proverb

        • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2004
            I'm fine with this being forwarded around to any list. I really
            can't afford to personally be on any more lists (the 100 I'm already
            showing, most of which don't even send me mail, are hard to keep up
            with as is).

            If you could forward it on I would appreciate it. I will send the
            bellewode_dance@... list an email for you to make sure you are
            on it.

            And thanks for the tips/advertisement. I'm hoping to have 2 decent
            rooms for dance classes, maybe more if we need them. I don't really
            know what we're expecting as far as class offers / turnout on this
            side but i'm hoping it's as large as the Heraldic side of the day.

            -Roberto