Dance Symposium / Ball at Bellewode

  • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      It's official. There will be a Dance Symposium and Ball held in
      conjunction with a Heraldic and Scribal Symposium on April 2, 2005.
      I have not announced the Heraldic/Scribal side yet because I'm making
      sure all my i's are dotted and t's are crossed on that before I do.

      However on the dance side, it's official and beginning.

      For now, if you want to be involved in this, teach a class, or help
      put on the ball send me an email. pretzelbear@... This
      will be being organized by another member of our group but I am
      unsure of what email she wants used for this so for now use mine.

      We need dance teachers, music teachers, musicians, the works. So if
      you know anyone who even might want to be involved, let them know.
      The more people we have involved, the more serious we can show the
      known world that we are about Dance.

      Thanks for your interest, support, and involvement.

      -Lord Roberto Carlos Dominguez