Music and new bardic group

  • BAWb
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      Greetings all,

      I have certainly enjoyed to conversations and information I've gotten
      from this site up to date. Its really nice to see such nice folks
      conversing on such interesting topics.

      If I may, I have two questions. First, does anyone know where I
      might be able to find some music that can be used with a hammer
      dulcimer from about 1150ad to 1550ad?

      And, second, I am looking at getting some bardic activities started
      up within our group. We have a number who are interested in singing,
      music playing, story telling, dancing, etc. and I just thought I'd
      try to get some advise, tips, good links, etc. from anyone who may
      have done this in the past.

      Thanks in advance,

      ~Dracos Dominae'
      Head of House