RE: [CalontirDance] Dance Symposium?

  • Stewart, Sara
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2004
      This is a great idea, and I would love to come and teach.
      This is very exciting
      Thanks,
      Seonaid inghean Dhomnaill
      stewarts@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2004
        Count me in to lend a hand, too! And probably both scribal and music stuff.

        Conna

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        To visit your group on the web, go to: