Dance Symposium?

  • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2004
      Would anyone on this list be interested in a bit of news from the
      College of Bellewode.

      As I have recently moved up here, in my role of advising the group, I
      have tossed an event idea before them.

      We are going to host a dual Symposium this spring. There will be a
      Heraldic and Scribal Symposium as part of the event, but the other
      part will be a Dance Symposium for Calontir. We also are planning on
      getting a ballroom for the evening to host a Ball.

      I have a few people already contacting people from other Kingdoms to
      come and we don't even have the date set yet. If you would be
      interested in either teaching or just dancing (music or dance both -
      and any kind of either really), then pipe up and let me know. I will
      have the Dance coordinator get in touch with you and she will hammer
      out the details on how many classrooms we will need. However since
      it's a Saturday at Truman State we pretty much are guaranteed as many
      classrooms as we wish for our use.

      I will get more information out as soon as more develops. I should
      have the date ironed out within the week.

      Thanks.

      -Roberto Carlos Dominguez
    • Stewart, Sara
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2004
        This is a great idea, and I would love to come and teach.
        This is very exciting
        Thanks,
        Seonaid inghean Dhomnaill
        stewarts@...
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here
        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129h5ovv2/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/
        D=groups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1096054403/A=2368837/R=0/SIG=11tdf3rom/*htt
        p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185370&partid=5285298>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
        s/S=:HM/A=2368837/rand=214828208>

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2004
          Count me in to lend a hand, too! And probably both scribal and music stuff.

          Conna

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          To visit your group on the web, go to: