RE: [CalontirDance] BOH Dancing.

  • Paul Byers
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21 5:45 PM
      At 07:38 PM 9/21/2004, you wrote:
      >I'll be there - and all for teaching/dancing/noise making and getting
      >"jig-gy" with it.
      >-Tsire

      That statement arouses me in a strange new way....

      Pav
      :)

    • Stewart, Sara
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 22 6:23 AM
        I will be there as well as Tsire I think and would be glad to teach and
        dance.
        Seonaid

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 22 6:27 AM
          Hurray! Tsire and Seonaid . . . it's officially a party!!!

          I'll be there with bells on,
          Conna

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • Paul Byers
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 22 7:42 AM
            At 08:23 AM 9/22/2004, you wrote:
            >I will be there as well as Tsire I think and would be glad to teach and
            >dance.
            >Seonaid

            I will count on you. Do you want to be dance mistress?

            Pav