RE: [CalontirDance] BOH Dancing.

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21 5:38 PM
      I'll be there - and all for teaching/dancing/noise making and getting
      "jig-gy" with it.

      -Tsire

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 21 5:45 PM
        At 07:38 PM 9/21/2004, you wrote:
        >I'll be there - and all for teaching/dancing/noise making and getting
        >"jig-gy" with it.
        >-Tsire

        That statement arouses me in a strange new way....

        Pav
        :)

      • Stewart, Sara
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 22 6:23 AM
          I will be there as well as Tsire I think and would be glad to teach and
          dance.
          Seonaid

          ________________________________

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          click here
          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ga56lt/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
          D=groups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1095898983/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
          p://companion.yahoo.com>

          s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=105573842>

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 22 6:27 AM
            Hurray! Tsire and Seonaid . . . it's officially a party!!!

            I'll be there with bells on,
            Conna

[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

            Yahoo! Groups Links
            To visit your group on the web, go to:

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          • Paul Byers
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 22 7:42 AM
              At 08:23 AM 9/22/2004, you wrote:
              >I will be there as well as Tsire I think and would be glad to teach and
              >dance.
              >Seonaid

              I will count on you. Do you want to be dance mistress?

              Pav