How About Dance Classes for RUSH ?

  • Fuller, Neathery
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10 9:39 AM
      Hey all you fabulous Dance teachers... how about teaching at my October 30,
      2004 RUSH at Rolla. I was hopping to have an entire Dance Track. AND,
      there is a possibility for Social Dancing at the Post revel, if you would
      like!!!

      Here is the RUSH Web site just to make it easy for you to sign up!!!!

      http://calontir-rush.org/test/courseinfo.htm

      Neathery Batsell Fuller
      http://www.stlcc.cc.mo.us/fv/users/nfuller

      Director, American Excavation at Tell Tuneinir, Syria
      http://www.stlcc.cc.mo.us/fv/tuneinir

      Grace, Wisdom And Beauty You May Enjoy,
      But Beware Pride
      Which Alone Can Tarnish All The Rest

      :HM/A=2128215/rand=135709694>

    • rowan@french.toast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13 12:01 PM
        Neathery - I sent the info for Italian Dance is easy class allready

        Lady Rowan Houndskeeper

        Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes, God will call the Greyhound to give testament, and God will pass judgement on man. Persian Proverb