RE: [CalontirDance] Wha's up?

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 1, 2004
      I though it was 15th, but the steps are generic.

      Its for as many as will, has 3 badic figures
      a procession forward, a snake hey and a set of pivas
      in one big line.

      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 1, 2004
        Yeah that sounds like it must be it. I imagine if you extend the music
        it can be for as many as will.

        ________________________________

        > A new dance I learned at Pennsic, called Kirantanna,

        Chirintana
        Chiaranzana
        http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/caroso/transcription/0137.clean.html

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here
        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129790fjn/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/
        D=groups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1094151221/A=2319501/R=0/SIG=11tq0u909/*htt
        p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185353&partid=5285298>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
        s/S=:HM/A=2319501/rand=338627225>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here
        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129i8apj4/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/
        D=groups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1094156836/A=2319501/R=0/SIG=11tq0u909/*htt
        p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185353&partid=5285298>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
        s/S=:HM/A=2319501/rand=532846065>