Re: [CalontirDance] Re: dance at BOH

  • Paul Byers
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 20, 2004
      At 01:12 PM 7/20/2004 -0700, you wrote:
      >Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when is BOH?

      Here is last year's flyer. This year will be on Oct. 23rd.

      Pav
      http://www.grimfells.org/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=11

    • Rayna Kidd
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 21, 2004
        BOH -- that makes sense, think I was trying to make it harder than it is. As far as the music -- I prefer recorded, I have no music ability. Also, a few names of books that would basic dances to start. Thanks! And yes, Crystal Mynes and will be at Kingdom A/S.

        Tegan

        Evelyn Alden <calonkat@...> wrote:
        --- Rayna Kidd <tegan0117@...> wrote:
        > Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when
        > is BOH? I am new to the list and am interested in
        > getting information, books, music on some different
        > dances to I will be able to start having dance
        > practices locally. Thanks for all your soon be
        > help.
        >
        > Tegan

        You're in Crystal Mynes, right? (Gotta love Google)

        BoH is Blood of Heroes, an annual event in Grimfells
        (Fayetteville, AR)

        Are you looking for recorded music or sheet music?
        There are some really good online sources of both, how
        are you set up for internet? Can you use a CD-Rom
        from a Windows PC?

        I'll be at Kingdom A&S, so I could bring stuff. OK,
        I'm weak on the recorded music...

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT