Re: [CalontirDance] Re: dance at BOH

  • Evelyn Alden
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 20 6:28 PM
      --- Rayna Kidd <tegan0117@...> wrote:
      > Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when
      > is BOH? I am new to the list and am interested in
      > getting information, books, music on some different
      > dances to I will be able to start having dance
      > practices locally. Thanks for all your soon be
      > help.
      >
      > Tegan

      You're in Crystal Mynes, right? (Gotta love Google)

      BoH is Blood of Heroes, an annual event in Grimfells
      (Fayetteville, AR)

      Are you looking for recorded music or sheet music?
      There are some really good online sources of both, how
      are you set up for internet? Can you use a CD-Rom
      from a Windows PC?

      I'll be at Kingdom A&S, so I could bring stuff. OK,
      I'm weak on the recorded music...

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 20 6:53 PM
        At 01:12 PM 7/20/2004 -0700, you wrote:
        >Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when is BOH?

        Here is last year's flyer. This year will be on Oct. 23rd.

        Pav
        http://www.grimfells.org/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=11

      • Rayna Kidd
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21 12:48 PM
          BOH -- that makes sense, think I was trying to make it harder than it is. As far as the music -- I prefer recorded, I have no music ability. Also, a few names of books that would basic dances to start. Thanks! And yes, Crystal Mynes and will be at Kingdom A/S.

          Tegan

          Evelyn Alden <calonkat@...> wrote:
          --- Rayna Kidd <tegan0117@...> wrote:
          > Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when
          > is BOH? I am new to the list and am interested in
          > getting information, books, music on some different
          > dances to I will be able to start having dance
          > practices locally. Thanks for all your soon be
          > help.
          >
          > Tegan

          You're in Crystal Mynes, right? (Gotta love Google)

          BoH is Blood of Heroes, an annual event in Grimfells
          (Fayetteville, AR)

          Are you looking for recorded music or sheet music?
          There are some really good online sources of both, how
          are you set up for internet? Can you use a CD-Rom
          from a Windows PC?

          I'll be at Kingdom A&S, so I could bring stuff. OK,
          I'm weak on the recorded music...

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT