Re: roving dance fiascos

  • stew9655
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20 7:53 AM
      Hey everyone,
      I somehow got signed of the list and just got signed on.
      I would certainly be up for roving dancing.
      Conna and Constantia were my best pupils ever. Which one of you is
      ging to teach me to play the recorder?

      Seonaid

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Fuller, Neathery"
      <nfuller@s...> wrote:

      > An awesome idea. Bring it on! I can play as I rove too!!!! Just
      get
      > some earplugs for the Queen!!!!!
      > Hot to stumple, rumble and play dance music!
      > neathery

      url.com/go/onm00200497ave/direct/
      > 01/
      > <http://www.msnmessenger-download.click-
      url.com/go/onm00200497ave/direct
      > /01/>
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1298dkum0/M=295920.5083823.6208471.480410
      7/

      D=groups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1088282362/A=2161810/R=0/SIG=128gjrj9f/*h
      tt
      > p://visitors4.thehistorychannelclub.com/home.asp?promotion=9I4YATX1>
      > click here
      >
      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=295920.5083823.6208471.4804107/D=group
      > s/S=:HM/A=2161810/rand=355068585>
      >
      > _____

      subject=Unsubscribe>

    • Valdemar & Constantia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26 7:35 AM
        If you end up playing recorder as bad as we ended up dancing...eeeks!
        We can rule the WORLD!!!
        Constantia

        <nfuller@s...> wrote:

        > An awesome idea. Bring it on! I can play as I rove too!!!! Just
        get
        > some earplugs for the Queen!!!!!
        > Hot to stumple, rumble and play dance music!
        > neathery

        subject=Unsubscribe>

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.