Re: dance at BOH

  • stew9655
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 20, 2004
      Pav,
      I plan to be at BOH and got do dance lessons, if I have more than one
      person that wants them

      Seonaid

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Paul Byers <mightypav@y...>
      wrote:
      > One of my newbies wanted to know if there would be dance lessons
      available
      > at BOH. I didn't have a clue.
      >
      > Pav
    • stew9655
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 20, 2004

        wrote:
        > One of my newbies wanted to know if there would be dance lessons
        available
        > at BOH. I didn't have a clue.
        >
        > Pav
      • Rayna Kidd
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 20, 2004
          Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when is BOH? I am new to the list and am interested in getting information, books, music on some different dances to I will be able to start having dance practices locally. Thanks for all your soon be help.

          Tegan

          wrote:
          > One of my newbies wanted to know if there would be dance lessons
          available
          > at BOH. I didn't have a clue.
          >
          > Pav

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Evelyn Alden
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 20, 2004
            --- Rayna Kidd <tegan0117@...> wrote:
            > Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when
            > is BOH? I am new to the list and am interested in
            > getting information, books, music on some different
            > dances to I will be able to start having dance
            > practices locally. Thanks for all your soon be
            > help.
            >
            > Tegan

            You're in Crystal Mynes, right? (Gotta love Google)

            BoH is Blood of Heroes, an annual event in Grimfells
            (Fayetteville, AR)

            Are you looking for recorded music or sheet music?
            There are some really good online sources of both, how
            are you set up for internet? Can you use a CD-Rom
            from a Windows PC?

            I'll be at Kingdom A&S, so I could bring stuff. OK,
            I'm weak on the recorded music...

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 20, 2004
              At 01:12 PM 7/20/2004 -0700, you wrote:
              >Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when is BOH?

              Here is last year's flyer. This year will be on Oct. 23rd.

              Pav
              http://www.grimfells.org/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=11

            • Rayna Kidd
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 21, 2004
                BOH -- that makes sense, think I was trying to make it harder than it is. As far as the music -- I prefer recorded, I have no music ability. Also, a few names of books that would basic dances to start. Thanks! And yes, Crystal Mynes and will be at Kingdom A/S.

                Tegan

                Evelyn Alden <calonkat@...> wrote:
                --- Rayna Kidd <tegan0117@...> wrote:
                > Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when
                > is BOH? I am new to the list and am interested in
                > getting information, books, music on some different
                > dances to I will be able to start having dance
                > practices locally. Thanks for all your soon be
                > help.
                >
                > Tegan

                You're in Crystal Mynes, right? (Gotta love Google)

                BoH is Blood of Heroes, an annual event in Grimfells
                (Fayetteville, AR)

                Are you looking for recorded music or sheet music?
                There are some really good online sources of both, how
                are you set up for internet? Can you use a CD-Rom
                from a Windows PC?

                I'll be at Kingdom A&S, so I could bring stuff. OK,
                I'm weak on the recorded music...

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT