dance at BOH

  • Paul Byers
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2004
      One of my newbies wanted to know if there would be dance lessons available
      at BOH. I didn't have a clue.

      Pav
    • stew9655
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 20, 2004
        Pav,
        I plan to be at BOH and got do dance lessons, if I have more than one
        person that wants them

        Seonaid

        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Paul Byers <mightypav@y...>
        wrote:
        > One of my newbies wanted to know if there would be dance lessons
        available
        > at BOH. I didn't have a clue.
        >
        > Pav
      • stew9655
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 20, 2004

          wrote:
          > One of my newbies wanted to know if there would be dance lessons
          available
          > at BOH. I didn't have a clue.
          >
          > Pav
        • Rayna Kidd
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 20, 2004
            Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when is BOH? I am new to the list and am interested in getting information, books, music on some different dances to I will be able to start having dance practices locally. Thanks for all your soon be help.

            Tegan

            wrote:
            > One of my newbies wanted to know if there would be dance lessons
            available
            > at BOH. I didn't have a clue.
            >
            > Pav

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • Evelyn Alden
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 20, 2004
              --- Rayna Kidd <tegan0117@...> wrote:
              > Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when
              > is BOH? I am new to the list and am interested in
              > getting information, books, music on some different
              > dances to I will be able to start having dance
              > practices locally. Thanks for all your soon be
              > help.
              >
              > Tegan

              You're in Crystal Mynes, right? (Gotta love Google)

              BoH is Blood of Heroes, an annual event in Grimfells
              (Fayetteville, AR)

              Are you looking for recorded music or sheet music?
              There are some really good online sources of both, how
              are you set up for internet? Can you use a CD-Rom
              from a Windows PC?

              I'll be at Kingdom A&S, so I could bring stuff. OK,
              I'm weak on the recorded music...

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 20, 2004
                At 01:12 PM 7/20/2004 -0700, you wrote:
                >Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when is BOH?

                Here is last year's flyer. This year will be on Oct. 23rd.

                Pav
                http://www.grimfells.org/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=11

              • Rayna Kidd
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 21, 2004
                  BOH -- that makes sense, think I was trying to make it harder than it is. As far as the music -- I prefer recorded, I have no music ability. Also, a few names of books that would basic dances to start. Thanks! And yes, Crystal Mynes and will be at Kingdom A/S.

                  Tegan

                  Evelyn Alden <calonkat@...> wrote:
                  --- Rayna Kidd <tegan0117@...> wrote:
                  > Please forgive my ignorance -- what, where and when
                  > is BOH? I am new to the list and am interested in
                  > getting information, books, music on some different
                  > dances to I will be able to start having dance
                  > practices locally. Thanks for all your soon be
                  > help.
                  >
                  > Tegan

                  You're in Crystal Mynes, right? (Gotta love Google)

                  BoH is Blood of Heroes, an annual event in Grimfells
                  (Fayetteville, AR)

                  Are you looking for recorded music or sheet music?
                  There are some really good online sources of both, how
                  are you set up for internet? Can you use a CD-Rom
                  from a Windows PC?

                  I'll be at Kingdom A&S, so I could bring stuff. OK,
                  I'm weak on the recorded music...

                  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT